1. You need to take your model to copy the number, which is called 3D scanning, scan the shape of the product into a 3D document, and generally save it in xt, igs, stp and other formats. These formats use common 3D software. Such as UG, PROE, SOLIDWORKS can be opened, after copying the number, check whether the size in the 3D drawing file is consistent with your model, there will generally be a small error, within the acceptable tolerance range.
2. After getting the 3D image file, start product analysis, mainly analyze whether the structure of the product can be demoulded smoothly when opening the mold, whether there is a reverse buckle, whether the demolding slope is enough, where the opening of the glue is, it is made into cold flow The channel is still a hot runner. After confirming that there will be no changes to this 3D image, use the 3D image to convert to a 2D file to make a product image. The dimensions and tolerances of each key part must be marked. After the mold is opened, after the product is made, a measurement report is made based on this 2D drawing file to confirm whether the size of the product and the original model are consistent.
3. After the previous steps, now draw a 2D mold structure diagram. The structure diagram will clearly show the overall structure of the mold. After the mold structure diagram is completed, you can 3D split the mold. 3D parting is carried out in accordance with 2D. After the 3D parting is completed, each part is disassembled into separate parts, and the 3D drawing is converted into 2D drawing files and distributed to the workshop as a mold master. The 3D drawing file should be sent to the CNC machining department, where the CNC programmer will compile the mold core and the tool opening program of the mold to enter the CNC machining center.
4. According to the drawings received, the master of the mold workshop will start to process the mold base, drill and transport water, thimble holes, and screw holes. Mold blanks are generally bought standard, LKM is the most commonly used.
5. After all the processing is completed, all components are assembled. After assembly, the flying mold should be checked to see if the mold fits well. If the fit is not in place, it needs to be repaired. When the fit is OK, you can start molding The machine has tried the mold. The first test is called T1, the second is T2, and so on. Generally, it will be OK after 3 attempts. Unless the mold structure is very complicated or it is too bad, it will be tried many times. Any unqualified parts will be reviewed and improved. Try again after repair.
6. After the trial mold is OK, the mold is qualified.